I recently read a great blog by Oliver DeMille. In it he outlines the following principles that have been either lost or severely eroding since 1936.
- Valuing relationships over materialism
- Strong families
- Trust in God and morality
- Personal responsibility
- Personal choice
- Private property, ownership, free enterprise
- The best traditions of the past
- Improving the future
- Rule by the people, not some group of elites
- Inalienable rights
- Government that works for the people, not vice versa
- An active citizenry that stands up for freedom
It’s past the time that concerned Americans stand up for the principles that made this country the greatest country in the world. Fortunately, anyone involved with the LIFE business can confidently know and understand that we specialize in helping educate communities of people each of these principles. So if you are a concerned citizen ready to join with an organization that is committed to raising up 1 million leaders in the fight for freedom, welcome to LIFE!